Get your adrenaline pumping with a big swing across the third largest gorge in the world. If that isn’t your style, you can enjoy an exhilarating zip line ride across the gorge, and take in the beautiful views of the Graskop Falls.
- Take part in a solo or tandem gorge swing
- Enjoy a zipline ride across the gorge
- Marvel at the spectacular views of Graskop Falls
- Explore the surrounding area and gorge
Know before you book:
- Weather dependant. An alternative date or refund will be issue in the instance of bad weather
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes as you have to walk up and out of the gorge
- Maximum weight for tandem jumps is 130 kgs
Big Swing and High-Wire Zipline Graskop/Panorama Route
If you are someone who wants to get their adrenaline pumping, then a big swing across the beautiful Graskop Falls Gorge. If the Big Swing is not your thing, you can zipline across the gorge for a more “relaxed” adrenaline rush.
The cable swing 68m above the ground, and you will be traveling at about 180 km/h in about 3 seconds. The zipline takes you across the gorge, at about 130m above ground zero, giving you some of the best views of the waterfall.
There are different options for the swing. You can go by yourself, or as a tandem. There is also a special rate if you do both the swing and the zipline. There is also a 10% discount if you book with a group of 6 or more.
Safety is the prime concern, with the professional team ensuring you are looked after from start to finish. Note, once at the bottom of the gorge, there is a 442 step staircase that takes you back to the top, allowing you to take in the wildlife, plants, and of course, the spectacular views.
- Professional crew and staff
- Incredibly safe
- No meals or drinks provided
Specification: Big Swing Graskop
10% group discount if the group is 6 or more, Gorge swing or zipline or combination
DVD (available for purchase), Graskop lift ticket, Gratuities
|Meals & Drinks||
This adventure is great for adrenaline junkies, anyone wanting to overcome a fear, or just simply something fun to do on the weekend.