This mini-tour of the Kruger National Park is a brilliant way to spend your weekend. Seek out the Big 5, many different mammals and species of birds, and then finish off in the beautiful landscape of the Drakensberg.
- Overnight stay and night safari at the Kruger Park
- Traditional South African braai for dinner
- Discover some of the most beautiful views the Drakensberg has to offer
- Includes all entry fees and the guidance of an expert ranger
Know before you book:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option available, please make it know if you want this option upon booking
- Advise any and all dietary requirements when booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- There is walking involved
1-Night Leopard Tour of the Kruger National Park Johannesburg/Nelspruit
The tour begins with an early start at 05:00. The tour starts as you arrive at the park, and hopefully start spotting many, if not all of the Big 5, as well as some of the 140 different mammals that call the park home. You will then enjoy some brunch at a beautiful picnic spot.
Once brunch is finished, you will make your way to the famous Kruger Park Camp. you can have a well-deserved rest in your bungalow, and then it will be time for the 3-hour night safari. Once you return, dinner is served in the form of a traditional South African braai.
Day 2 starts as the animals wake. A 2-3 hour game drive is on the cards as you look to mark off the animals you may have missed the day before. The drive will end at the exit of the park, and will mark the start of the journey to the Small Drakensberg mountain range.
Witnessing the stunning views of God’s Window, Lisbon Falls, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, and the world’s third largest and only growing canyon, Blyde’s Canyon. Lunch will be at Harrie’s Pancakes, and then the relaxing drive back to Nelspruit.
Embark on an exciting overnight 'leopard tour' of Kruger National Park, with a visit to the Drakensberg mountain range. Depart in the early morning from Nelspruit for a pre-brunch ...
- Tour of the park and the Small Drakensberg mountain range
- All inclusive
- Very popular, requires booking far in advance
Specification: Kruger Night Drive
+- 2 days
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Entrance fees, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Overnight accommodation, Professional guide
Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
This is a brilliant way for a family or friends to spend a weekend out if the city and take in all the beauty Mother Nature has to offer