Nothing screams romance more than a sunset cruise along the Cape Peninsula, sit back with a glass of sparkling wine, loved one by your side, and let your troubles and stress float away as the sun goes down.
- Complimentary sparkling wine
- Amazing views of Table Mountain
- Watch the sunset over the hustle and bustle of the city centre
Know Before You Book
- Booking early is essential, we suggest a couple of days beforehand
- Only one glass of complimentary sparkling wine per guest
- Additional food and drinks not included
Sundowner Cruise Cape Town
Leaving the world famous V&A Waterfront, this sunset cruise will take you down the Atlantic Seaboard along the beautiful Southern Cape Peninsula on an ultra-luxurious catamaran.
You can sit back and relax with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine as you float along the water and experience the city and it’s lighting from a different perspective, with Table Mountain being the perfect backdrop.
Summer is definitely the time for this Cape Town boat trip, the warm weather and the sun setting late makes this a brilliant way for families to end off a day of adventure, or for couples to enjoy a romantic evening out at sea.
Booking is essential, especially in the Summer months, and you will receive your confirmation immediately. The cruise is also child friendly, allowing families and friends, young and old, to all enjoy this incredible boat ride.
Other boat cruises from Cape Town
If you are looking for a private adventure, maybe a romantic boat trip for two, look no further than the below tours. Some with Champagne included, you are guaranteed an evening to remember.
Wind 11 km/h, SW
Pressure 768.07 mmHg
|tue sep 25||25°C /25°C||13 km/h, SSW||94%||767.56 mmHg|
|wed sep 26||28°C /21°C||12 km/h, S||97%||762.04 mmHg|
|thu sep 27||20°C /17°C||14 km/h, N||88%||766.48 mmHg|
|fri sep 28||22°C /16°C||6 km/h, NW||100%||765.25 mmHg|
|sat sep 29||22°C /16°C||9 km/h, NW||84%||766.78 mmHg|
- Brilliant way to relax after a long day
- Great date night idea for before or after dinner
- Chance to see the city from a new, different perspective
- No trips if there is rain and poor weather
- Inaccessible for people in wheelchairs
Specification: Best Sunset Catamaran Boat Cruise in Cape Town (Compare Specials & Price)
Must meet at IQ Sales Kiosk, North Quay, Waterfront
The trip is brilliant for families and friends looking for some relaxation time, and couples who want to enjoy a romantic evening together.
1 review for Best Sunset Catamaran Boat Cruise in Cape Town (Compare Specials & Price)